Coaching guides you through change. Using a process of discovery, awareness, and choice, coaching helps you move from where you are, to where you want to be.
Coaching may be for you if:
- You want your future to look different than your present.
- You want more from life. More fulfillment, more purpose, more focus, more satisfaction, more balance, more productivity, more joy.
- You want less from life. Less stress, less wasted time, less frustration, less financial pressure, less boredom.
- You feel stuck.
Coaching doesn’t dwell on the past, and it doesn’t hand you boilerplate answers. Instead, it helps you look forward, envision change, and achieve your own personal goals.
I work with clients who want to make changes in various ways, including:
- Life transition: Exploring options after life changes such as an empty nest, relocation, or divorce
- Health behavior change: Taking control of your health by adhering to a new medical regimen, losing weight, becoming more active, or improving your diet
- Survivorship: Designing a new life after a major health challenge such as cancer or a heart attack
- Writing: Moving a fiction or non-fiction project from dream to reality
My job as your coach is to help you tap into your own wisdom and potential. I guide you through a creative, thought-provoking process that empowers you to uncover the solutions that will work for you. Together we identify where you want to go, figure out how you can get there, and hold you accountable as you make plans and set goals. Along the way, I help you negotiate roadblocks, confront self-sabotage, and challenge your limiting beliefs. Aligned as a team, we focus completely on you and the steps you can take to make meaningful change.
Contact me to talk about how coaching can help you live a more fulfilling life.